Sending one of our own off to Ghana for the 2013-2014 school year!
Loving family in the Dallas area?
I actually have no idea! I know NOTHING about those middle states. Hehe! Can I come along so I can learn?!
no stopping, drive straight through ;)
By driving straight through you would miss your quintessential Texan nieces & nephews...and we wouldn't get to meet P & M.
and they are my cousins!!!!
I am going to need offers of gas money to sway my decision.... :)
Loving family in the Dallas area?
ReplyDeleteI actually have no idea! I know NOTHING about those middle states. Hehe! Can I come along so I can learn?!
ReplyDeleteno stopping, drive straight through ;)
ReplyDeleteBy driving straight through you would miss your quintessential Texan nieces & nephews...and we wouldn't get to meet P & M.
ReplyDeleteand they are my cousins!!!!
DeleteI am going to need offers of gas money to sway my decision.... :)
ReplyDelete