Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Put on your American smile...

Several weeks ago we had some family pictures taken for Christmas cards.  It was frustrating because Oksana kept posing with her Ukrainian Mona Lisa (or less) smile, while the rest of us had our cheesy American grins on. 

Fortunately, due to the miracle of Photoshop and ONE picture Oksana took with a big grin on her face, we ended up with a gorgeous family picture and also nice pictures of all three girls individually. 

Last night, I framed and put up a picture of the girls on the wall.  For some reason, they didn't notice it until today, but the shrieks of joy and excitement when they finally saw their own pictures on our stairway walls, made all the angst over smiles and poses worth it. 

I am excited to send out our cards.  Don't you hope you're on the list?

3 comments:

  1. We are looking forward to that card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Cali's make the cut!! We're waiting for Ben's face scabs to heal from his nasty face plant at the playground last week before we take our pic. Hehe : )

    ReplyDelete