One thing I really appreciate about all three girls right now is that they like each other, can work together well, but also are independent. They each have their own group of friends, their own activities, and their own habits. It's nice that Miriam and Parveen seem to like each other, but they aren't dependent on the other for entertainment or "best-friend"ship.
On Thursday, I went to parent-teacher conferences. All three girls received glowing comments from their teachers. As expected, the teachers find them respectful, polite, smart, and fun to have in class. One of Audrey's teachers went out of her way to come talk to me and say "Hi," which I thought was pretty funny, given how busy it was there.
Our destination for Saturday morning was Milwaukee, where we went to the Art Museum, and saw an IMAX movie about surfing (clearly not intended for the over-40-prone-to-motion-sickness set). We enjoyed a delicious dinner at a Pakistani restaurant in Milwaukee. Yummmm.
Just a few pictures:



Love the girls, the Chihuly, and the food looks great too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having fun! So glad to hear things are peaceful and enjoyable. That food looks too tasty.
ReplyDelete