Monday, September 30, 2013

What we are doing

So.

Audrey is in Ghana, and just started school. Finally.

We are getting ready to leave Wisconsin in two weeks.  Finally.  We will be driving to Arizona, and have a couple of weeks before I start work again.

Our things are still in storage in Green Bay, awaiting the day that the moving van heads for the yet unpurchased home we hope to find in the Phoenix area.  I am so eager to see my kitchen supplies, and I know Thor is also eager to see our king-sized bed.  The couch will be lovingly appreciated for many hours, too.

Oh, to live with more than two knives, and pans, and baking sheets, and a full drawer of silverware!  To have our blender and bowl sets!  Real glasses!  Tablecloths and board games and things we have forgotten about these last 6 months!

It's going to be like winning the lottery when we unpack those boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment