The nice thing about being a state department supported / scholarship student, is that we can send packages through the "diplomatic pouch". This sounds like it should be a much faster/safer/ cheaper way to get things to Ghana, although the retainer that left here over two weeks ago still has not reached its owner, so ..... we'll see just how accurate that expectation is.
Another box left Neenah yesterday, bound for Virginia, and despite its heaviness, I'm sure it will be received in love. Contents?
1) 2 small bottles of peanut butter (can't be over 16 ounces each!)
2) the DVD of "Bride and Prejudice" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361411/
3) Medication
4) Empty Journals (I hope these things are getting filled up QUICKLY)
5) Gum (She's not in Singapore, is she? Don't they sell gum in Ghana?)
6) *ahem* Feminine products (lightweight and fill up the box)
7) Harry Potter 4-6
8) "Quarry Quest" t-shirt with a truck on it for brother Paa. http://quarryquest.com/
9) small stuffed animals for sister Nyshira (no batteries)
10) Q-tips (I think the U.S. has a way with cotton swabs)
Forgotten to pack? Loving handwritten note expressing how much she is cared for and missed and all the rest. Argh.
I also couldn't find the first season DVDs of "Boy Meets World" which are supposedly floating around the house somewhere.
YES TWO THINGS OF PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete