Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mother Goose

So, this is really more about me than the girls, but ...

I have to say it makes me CRaZY to walk through the store with three teenage girls in tow, who are pretty much oblivious to where we are going and I think it makes people stare at us.  And I hate to draw attention to myself.

I am forever trying to think of a way to send them off on their own to the other side of the store to accomplish something useful so that I can accomplish what I need to without people staring at me.

This is rarely successful.

I also feel that being trailed by three pretty teenage girls points out just how old I am.  Not good.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should trail along on the shopping trips too, so you can realize how truly YOUNG & PRETTY you are!

    ReplyDelete